Friday, June 24, 2005

Another week of camp done...whew! Time for some much needed rest and relaxation. About 90 kids became believers this week. We are excited. Don't we serve such a good God?

We are taking kids to the mall in Middletown, NY tonight. I am loving these girls and will have such a hard time leaving them. They are quality. In a way I have a big/little sister relationship with all of them. I am already dreading "good-bye."

I have to start posting pics of these kids online so you can see who I am talking about.:)

I now want to take this time to publicly thank Tammy for the funniest package I have ever received. She sent "herself" to me at camp. In a previous post I was talking about how sad I am that no friends or family will be visiting me. But Tammy made me a lifesize doll of herself and mailed it to me. I laughed so hard and felt really loved. Thanks Tammy for making my day!!!!

2 comments:

jerelyn said...

haha...that is so funny! Lifesize Tammy, prego and all would be my guess! Now...how do I top that??

Kristin said...

Tammy is SO creative - too funny!