
Hey everyone…hope your Thanksgiving was great.
My last week just flew by. I went to CA on Tuesday and came home last night. It was a whirlwind and I’m sorry I hardly got to see any of you. I just had so little time and really needed to spend time with my family. But, I will be home for quite a while in Dec. so I will definitely be catching up with all of you then!! Can’t wait!
But, my time home was good. It was warm and that was so weird for me compared to cold NJ. (It snowed here on Thanksgiving…I was glad to miss it!!) I loved seeing all the flowers blooming, fruit growing and all the time I got to spend outside. Cen Cal is so great. It’s always nice to be home.
Now I am busy, busy, busy. This weekend I have winter camp and then I have the big move. In the midst of that I have so much office work to do and tons of kids I want to hang out with before we break for Christmas. Yikes! It’s good to be busy and I am trying not to stress.
School (PBU) is awesome! I can’t believe the semester is almost over. It went by so quickly. I wish you all could go through this program. You would love it. I just got done reading a book (one of many) for school entitled Objects of His Affection by Scotty Smith. I HIGHLY recommend it!!
The pic above is of my parents and Mille. I took this the morning of Thanksgiving. OK, I am going to try to get myself to bed. I need to get back on EC time!
Hey – anyone want to go to a hockey game with me?

3 comments:
couldn't see the pics??? Ca in Dec? Tell me more
WOW! Send some of that cold weather our way. It just isn't the holidays without having to wear a sweater. Glad you got to spend time with family it is amazing how fast time goes. Let me know when you are coming down south.
Glad you had a great time when you were home, and that school is going well. I'd love some of that cold weather!! Hope to see you in a month!
Post a Comment