My life going from CA to NJ and then back to CA (again!). Thinking God is leading me back to the East Coast for a second time...
Here are my stories, thoughts, struggles and dreams...
No, No, No. Girls are so messed so messed up in the head, they can't comprehend what guys are saying. we are so simple, its rediculious. Stop making it complicated. Oh yah, Hi Jerelyn
Oh my gosh, GEOFFE!?! As in, the boy who tp'd my house and crippled my father? hehe... How ARE you? I haven't heard from you or seen you in forever. Hope you're doing well! :-)
Okay Ashley...read my comments...I responded to yours. ;-)
Hey girl! Glad you are enjoying the picks. And I'm sorry you are having a "boys are dumb" day. I hate those! It was so good seeing you in NY! I'll talk to you soon!
"Love is a feeling of the mind as much as of the heart; it concerns the will as much as the emotions; it describes the deliberate effort that we can make only with the help of God." - Unknown
A good quote...
"We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world." - Helen Keller
6 comments:
lol...
I couldn't have said it better myself!!
I'm still up for the convent idea...let's look into it.
No, No, No. Girls are so messed so messed up in the head, they can't comprehend what guys are saying. we are so simple, its rediculious. Stop making it complicated. Oh yah, Hi Jerelyn
Oh my gosh, GEOFFE!?! As in, the boy who tp'd my house and crippled my father? hehe... How ARE you? I haven't heard from you or seen you in forever. Hope you're doing well! :-)
Okay Ashley...read my comments...I responded to yours. ;-)
Hey girl! Glad you are enjoying the picks. And I'm sorry you are having a "boys are dumb" day. I hate those! It was so good seeing you in NY! I'll talk to you soon!
do you wanna expand on that?
I agree with my sisters.....boys are dumb but further explaination would be nice.
Post a Comment