Californiaaaaaa,
Californiaaaaaa,
Here I coooooooooooooome!
Well, actually I am already here but that is a fun song to sing anyway.:) So hello from the golden state!! I have been here since Sunday night. Wow, it is good to be home again. Weird, but good.
I say weird because in a way it seems like I haven’t left. It is funny how easily I can fall into an old routine again. I remember how to get everywhere, people seem the same, places are (mostly) the same and Jersey seems like a distant world. I really do feel like I live two lives – an East Coast one and a West Coast one. It’s pretty crazy, but I like it.
I don’t have many plans (aside from San Francisco, spending time with my niece, Janell’s shower and the normal catching up with people) while I am home so I do hope that all of you WC people who are reading this will give me a call. I would love to hang out with all of you.
More in a few days! I’m off to Fres-yes…haven’t been there in eight months, crazy! Whoever thought I would miss Fresno??;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment