Monday, June 23, 2008

I discovered a wonderful site called Shutterfly. It is so much fun - but be careful because it is addicting! I made three scrapbooks - each for a year while I was back East. My first two arrive in the mail today. I can't wait to see the finished product. It is very easy and a great way to organize and display your memories. Check it out! It does have the option to post them online and I thought about doing that so I could show you my work that I am so excited about - but I decided against it because it does have people in it who are minors or friends who may not want their pics on the website. Hopefully you can see the albums someday in person.

It was 110 on Saturday - hot hot hot!!!

I hope you all are planning on cheering for Fresno State today! My boss has allowed us to put it on even though it starts at 4. While I will have to listen to it on my radio - I am still just as excited about it all. What a great "cinderella" story!

Some of you have asked how I am doing on my summer project of getting fit. As of my last weigh in on Wednesday I am down 17.75 pounds. I am in my seventh week. I am really excited about this new stage and process. I am impatient but I am hanging in there and will definitely not give up. I feel good knowing that I am making a positive change in my life, even though it is really hard!

I don't think I mentioned on here that my neighbors saw me naked. I don't know their names, but it is the family that owns Tom's Donuts. And, I was totally in my house having just gotten out of my shower and I spotted them looking through their fence into my house - and they didn't even move when I spotted them. I haven't gone to their donut shop since - which granted is a good thing since I can't eat junk food. But dang how I do enjoy their apple fritters!!

I was asked to be a part of another wedding and I am excited to help out! This time around I am the guest book attendant. I haven't done that job since I was in high school..but don't worry Cindy I am sure my skills have improved.:-)

The Young Life group came home from camp at Malibu on Saturday. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Work has been very slow lately...I hope it picks up soon. The following is a link to a show that had my boss on to talk about our agency. It is definitely cheesy low budget local TV quality - but it is informative and if you are at all interested please take some time to watch. I am the social worker for the foster/adoptive parents they interview - The Rodriguez family. If the link doesn't work look for the June 6th show featuring Valley Teen Ranch CEO Connie Clendenan.

http://www.hspees.com/show_archive.php

3 comments:

jerelyn said...

I can't wait to see your photo albums! I should do the same thing...as soon as I make some time. :-)

Go Fresno!! Are you coming over to watch the boys play??

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ashley. I want to see your scrapbooks. Yay, you can join in the fun with scrapbooking. Now you can see why I love it so much.

Kristin said...

Holy moly - I haven't been on Blogspot for a while!!! I had no idea that your neighbors spotted you in the buff....at least you were inside :)