Do we have owls in the Valley? I mean, I'm sure we have them in the foothills or "country." But Kingsburg? The other night while I was lying in bed waiting for sleep to come, I heard a distinctive "Who, Who, Who" outside my window for a few minutes. A bit of me wanted to look out my window and try to find the bird, but decided to stay in my warm bed instead. I have never heard or seen an owl in Kburg. I thought it was kinda cool - but I just want to make sure it wasn't my sleepy imagination!
And on a completely different note, yesterday I was in court (ALL DAY) for a client and on my lunch break got in my car to head off to find some lunch and heard Christmas music on the radio. I thought it might be a special lunch hour thing but it was not, as it was still there while I was driving home last night. I love Christmas music, but I will probably need to restrain from listening to it until Thanksgiving as I get sick of it fairly quickly - the radio stations here seem to play the same songs over and over and over. It was a fun little treat yesterday though...:-)
Next time I blog I am hoping to catch you up on my life a bit more! Haven't written on that in a while. Happy Thursday! I am off to get ready to go walking - and then have another long and busy work day ahead of me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Owls?? Maybe turtle doves. They make that noise sometimes too, I think. And yes, I heard Christmas music in a store the other day and was so disappointed. And Starbucks has started using their "Christmas" cups too. I mean, I love Christmas, but I like to wait until after Thanksgiving to really get excited about it! Lets try to focus on one major holiday at a time. lol.
Post a Comment