Saturday, December 13, 2008

I have been a huge slacker with my blog lately! Sorry that I have been blog-lazy. It has been a good problem, I just have had so much going on that I haven't had time to sit and write. But, I do have a second now (everyone is taking a nap!) so here are so recent pics of my last few weeks (in no particular order!!).
Jerelyn and Kristin at Kristin's house in NOVA.

The three of us out to dinner. This was taken the day of the big surprise!:-)

Hillcrest with my niece. Brooke and Ryan invited me to join them and it was a lovely Fall day!

Thanksgiving dinner.

Thanksgiving breakfast at my house.

Some of the Phelan boys.
Jerelyn and me at her shower at my house.

Carrie and me.

The girls and babies who came to Jer's shower.

Jer and the table of yummy food!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the baby shot! And the wall color in your kitchen is beautiful!

jerelyn said...

Such a fun post! Love those pictures. :-)

Tamara B said...

love the pics, wish I could have been there.

Did you get a new door?