It's 1 AM and I should be sleeping...but I know that it has been FOREVER since I have posted on my blog so I knew I wanted to catch up with you all. I was just reading through all of yours (or at least the ones that I know of:)) and thought I would quickly get you up to speed on my life. Sleep can wait, right?;) Although morning Ashley will be hating night Ashley in just a few hours...lol
I had a great week. My dad arrived last Saturday. Sunday we went to a movie and out to eat. Just generally visited and hung out. Monday we went to NYC to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. We made it there in 45 minutes. That is the quickest so far for me! It was great. We left at 5:15 though. Note to self - never try driving home during rush hour if not necessary! Well, it WAS necessary as I had a meeting to get back to (campaigners) - but it (the drive) was awful. Took us 2 hours. ANYWAY, Tues. we went back to the city for a Yankees game. They won. And I had my first "dirty dog" experience. I lived!! Wed. my dad went golfing and I worked (but he came to my YL club). Thursday we drove to Lancaster (went all over the back roads there), up to Lewisburg, then up to Williamsport...then stopped in Danville for some dinner. Just in case any of you are from Danville I won't make any comments, but it was a memorable experience. But I still LOVE central PA! Then home. Whew! I think we saw just about everything there is to see in PA...lol. Then Friday I had a staff meeting ALL day (last one of the year though! But I do love my staff friends) and then my dad and I went to The Cucco's for dinner and after that watched Hotel Rwanda. Rent it! Yesterday I dropped my dad off in Philly at the airport, and then drove to D.C. to be with Kristin. Her place is awesome! We had fun hanging out. I love having a sister so close! Now I am back in Flemington today and ready to start another busy week. It will be busy with work...but no worries - that's a good thing!
My summer is just going to fly by! I will post my schedule at some point so that way you all will know where I am (and can write me;)) but it is too hard to do at (now 1:10!) this time of the morning.:)
I will try to write more very soon with a more exciting blog - rather then just a "rundown" of the past week. Hope you all are well. Big time blessings and love to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time with your dad!! Glad to hear it. :-)
Perfect those tour-guiding skills before I get there in October!! ;-)
I wanna tour PA!!!
Ashley - I had a great time. Thank you sooo much for coming to help me unpack. I know exactly how you feel about not having time to post!
Post a Comment