What the junk? A high of 54 tomorrow??? It's May not February!! This girl has had enough of this COLD NJ weather.
I had my final interview for the Christian counseling Masters program tonight. I should know in a week if I got in or not. I want to be selfish and ask that you pray that I get in. I really want and need this. But overall I need God's will in my life...so I'll let you know what happens!!
OK, tomorrow I am for sure posting those pics I promised!:) Night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hmm, New Jersey sounds a lot like Scotland. Have you had about 9 days in a row with rain? It is nice cause we can atleast leave our really heavy coat at home and just go out in sweaters. Today I think it was about 59, but as I look out the window I can see the wind and drops on the window.
I'll be praying for your admission to that program.
Oh and this weather is definitely not normal, but the past few years, our summers have been getting shorter and shorter...I think there's an ice age coming to the Northeast :)
Post a Comment