Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Because I did a lot of complaining in my last email I decided to only write about thankful things today!

*I am thankful for a fun part of the country to live in with so many opportunities and adventures.

*I am thankful that I was offered a new place to live where I would pay half of what I am paying now...plus have an awesome roommate. (Still praying if that is where God wants me.)

*I am thankful for all the new YL contacts God has given me for YLWJ.

*I am thankful for the committee members and friends of YLWJ who have really taken me in.

*I am thankful for the amazing time I am having at PBU.

*I am thankful that Fall is just around the corner!!

*I am thankful that I have a job that I really enjoy.

*I am thankful for FUN kids to work with.

*I am thankful for a car and house that hardly ever give me any problems at all.

*I am thankful that my nose piercing is totally cute, very small and healed very quickly.

*I am thankful for my incredible family and friends who still love me even though they aren't in the same state as me.

*I am thankful for the grace, mercy and love I experience every day from my redeemer.

*I am thankful for you who care enough about me to read my blog.;)

6 comments:

Tamara B said...

yay, i like this attitude

Carrie said...

I am thankful for a friend like you! Thanks for the reminder you made me think of whatI am thankful for and that includes you!

jerelyn said...

And we are thankful for YOU!! :-)

Kristin said...

Ashley - you ROCK! I'm so thankful that you live out here too - it's fun to hang out when we get the chance for sure! Gos really has given us a lot to be thankful for, hasn't He??

Tim said...

Hey Ashley,

Does your area extend down to Ewing, NJ? I saw an ad in the TCNJ newspaper for YL.

Ashley said...

No, that would be YL mid-Jersey...although we do have a volunteer leader who goes to TCNJ.