Well it is 11:51 PM here and I just got done watching the Yankee game. They won. Barely. Pretty exciting game though! I must admit that I am becoming more and more of a Yankee fan since I moved here. People in my area LOVE the Yankees (NY) and LOVE the Eagles (PA). I think it's funny how it is diverse that way.
I am at my committee chair's house right now. I am house sitting. It's nice. I was able to do my laundry here yesterday. (For free....score!) I think I will be heading off to bed soon. But thought I'd check my email first....and update yous (in NJ you all is yous, don't worry it's a word I WON'T be picking up) an update.
Last week I picked up a trojan in my laptop through a link from someone I totally trusted. Turns out it it released lots of icky stuff like two worms and a virus that duplicated itself 1600 times. AAAAAHHHH! But luckily the computer store down the street was able to fix it. They are getting to know me there! One of the guys I talked to when I picked it up said he was a believer. Maybe they'll give me a discount next time then???;)
School is going well. Other then the 10,000 papers I have to write I really like it. In fact, I have school tomorrow. I really look forward to my days on campus. I am learning soooo much. I wish you all could be taking this program that I am. You would love it too!
Hmmm...what else to write??
My dad sent me two dozen roses "just because." It was a beautiful surprise and enhances my living room very nicely. Thanks dad!
I have a good friend who is coming out to stay with me for two weeks on the 18th. I am looking forward to her visit. We are going to try to cram a lot of sight seeing into days where I am not working or at school. It should be tons of fun...this is her first time to the EC.
I was given some wine today by someone. I don't exactly drink wine (maybe once a year?) so I don't know what to do with it. Save it for a special occasion I guess!
I think I found a new church that I really like. I am excited about it.
Well, it's 12:01 and I better get some sleep so I am alert in class tomorrow and then campaigners tomorrow night. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like things are going well. :-) Roses from dad, and a church that you might enjoy! Yay! Now if only those stinky Yankees hadn't lost tonight. Woo-hoo!! hehe. I'm officially an Angels fan...they eliminated the Yankees and now they need to smother those White Sox (Tammy will appreciate that!).
I'm sorry you like the NYY. I'm so not a fan of them when they're playing the Angels. We won last night and what a sweet game that was with all the little surprises. Jake's not up on the team right now though, not sure why. They needed a lefty pitcher last night.
I feel liek I've bene out of touch even though I've talked to you! How nice that your dad sent you roses....that is very sweet of him! I can't wait to hear about the new church - maybe this will be your new "home" church! 10,000 papers sure is alot! You'll find the time I'm sure!! ;)
Post a Comment