Oh my goodness my month has been insane. "I feel like I am on crazy pills..." hahaha.:) But really, I have been going non-stop. Today seems like the first day where I can really just breathe and do nothing. It's kind of a weird feeling. It's certainly nice though!
I am home in CA and I am loving the warm weather. Well, I guess I should say it is warm to me. Coming home to a high of 68 degrees is heaven. Anyway, I got back very late last Wednesday - really it was early Thursday morning. I was supposed to arrive much earlier, but missed my flight out due to a big accident (Matt and I got to sit in traffic) and had to fly stand-by all the way home. Thank the Lord that I was able to get a seat on those flights. I wasn't too sad that I missed my original flight out here because that meant I was able to spend more time with my good friend Matt who took me to the airport. We hung out in Philly until he had to head back to Lewisburg. It was fun. I was glad to be out and about, especially since I had the rest of the day to just sit and be bored.
The day before that (Monday) was fun and busy as well. I had dinner with a new(er) friend of mine (Josh) at his house and then found out that I am going to be an aunt. Yay! August 19 is the due date. I totally can't wait. While I would love to live closer to my friends and family (and new niece or nephew), God is still telling me that the EC is my home, and is going to remain my home. I am happy there and this year has been so great overall. I can't believe that it is almost 2006...wow...
School ended a couple of weeks ago and I got my grades. Two A's and a B. I was really hoping for straight A's so I was kinda bummed. But, those grades are much better then what I got while I was an undergrad so overall I am pleased with myself. I am taking a winter class that starts on the 12th. I have to read a book and write a paper before it starts. Better get on that!
All of my moving is done. I am now officially a resident of Clinton. PTL the nightmare of moving is over. It was so miserable. I do not want to do that again for a long time. But, it's done and now I live in a great house with a roommate who I really like. (Hi Hannah!:)) So, it's a good thing. I am in Flemington all the time anyway so I am really not having to give up much of anything. Now you al have to come and see my new house!
I hope you all had a good Christmas yesterday! Mine was awesome. I got two hoodies (yes, I admit I am addicted) and lots of other fun stuff. Now I just need to think about how I am going to get it from the WC to the EC...lol
Today I am going to unpack (finally!) and hopefully do something active outside. I am hoping to see a lot of my friends while I am here and catch up with a lot of people. So, call me!!
OK, my parents just made lunch (tri-tip...how I love BBQ on the WC) and I am off to eat with them. Hope this little update was able to catch you up to all that has been happening with me. Bye for now.:)
Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
How long are you on the ec? I would love to see you will call you when I am back in Fresno.
Congrats to Brooke and Ryan, I would assume ;)
Yay for being an auntie! Glad you are settling in at your new place. Hanging out with your good friend Matt? MATT?! You owe me an email, I think! :-) Or a phone call...or lunch. I haven't been to the Cheesecake Factory yet! Wanna try it out with me? I've only been to one other, and it was with you on the EC--so it's like a TRADITION now, I HAVE to go with you. hehe.
yes, we are friends. crazy huh? i can't figure that boy out. he is a mystery to me. anyway, as far as he or anything else goes - i am leaving it all in the lord's hands. but i would love to get together with you. i have much to tell...and new boys and stories to tell you about.;) i am always up for the cheesecake factory!!
i'm free all the time! i have vacation until Jan 9th, but i'm sick right now! :-( i think the Chicago cold has finally caught up with me. how about next week? are you still in town?
yay for new boys and stories to share! heck, yay for old boys and friendships! not that matt's old. but, well, you know what i mean.
i wish i had a boy story for you. i mean, there's definitely a boy that i'd love to have a story about, but there's no story...yet. like you, i've given it to the Lord. we'll see what He does with it!
I had no idea you are going to be an Auntie - how totally exciting! I have the same issue that you do - about getting my Christmas presents from the WC to the EC. I guess I've decided to take an extra suitcase home with me - how insane is THAT? Luckily, I have an extra one here in good ol' Fresno - where yes - it is WARMer than what I am now used to to - AND what I was expecting.
Post a Comment