Monday, January 02, 2006

Questions about me!
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
5. Describe me in one word.
6. What was your first impression?
7. Do you still think that way about me now?
8. What reminds you of me?
9. If you could give me anything what would it be?
10. How well do you know me?
11. When's the last time you saw me?
12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
13. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

7 comments:

Victoria said...

1. Victoria/Chip
Okay so the rest of the questions your the best rommate possible, always there whenever someone needs you. Miss those times of laughing, making cookies at midnight, going to the movies in our cool flannel pj's and making lots of drive bys with you know who (love thos irish boys). :))

Kristin said...

1. Who are you? Kristin Marie "baloo" Saxelby

2. Are we friends? Absolutely!

3. When and how did we meet? We met at Fresno State during the fall of 1998 - through ADX (even though I was not in the sorority that semester)

4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Cluckers - it should be self explanatary :)

5. Describe me in one word. Genuine

6. What was your first impression? I was nervous when I met you, because you were the President of ADX at the time.

7. Do you still think that way about me now? Nervous, no - not at all!
You are one of my closest friends!

8. What reminds you of me? Snow, American Flags, Kingsburg, scarves (I know, weird - ask me sometime), Cluckers, Atkins, SunMaid Raisins

9. If you could give me anything what would it be? A house? I dunno...isn't my friendship enough already? hahaha. Perhaps dinner out at The Cheesecake Factory??

10. How well do you know me? I think I know you pretty well. There is still more I want to learn about you.

11. When's the last time you saw me? December 30, 2005 - at about 11pm :) (This is when Katie saw you too - not the 29th -hehe)

12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Probably - that is more common in life than I think we realize.

13. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you? Perhaps I will!

Carrie said...

1. Carrie Sue Scandelous to you
2. Umm, yeah!
3. Through ADX somewhere around fall 2000
4.Ummm, well I don't know if your would appreciate all your readers reading this but oh well you will laugh- skank
5. Beautiful
6. She is really cool!
7. Yup
8. Anything Irish
9. A visit to the EC from me :)
10. Pretty well
11. On the evening of January 6, 06
12. Maybe once
13. Probably not but you can reply to it on my blog and tell me what you think about me.

Katie Patrick said...

So Hello Ashley:-D

1. Katie "Patch" Patrick
2. Umm well I certainly hope so:-D
3. We met though the sorority sometime in Fall 2000(GO ADX)
4. Giggles; we have all had lots of laughs and giggles over the years and you have a wonderful laugh.
5. Caring
6. I thought you were amazing
7. Yes I do!!!
8. Youth Ministry
9. Pretty Good!!! Loving those caravan car trips with you!
10. I want to get to know you better than I do!!!
11. This summer at the ADX reunion!
12. Not that I know of
13. Totally!!!

jerelyn said...

Questions about me!
1. Who are you? Jerelyn "Luey" Condon
2. Are we friends? Nope, we're SISTERS!
3. When and how did we meet? Rushed and pledged ADX together, fall 97 (woo-hoo ducks!)
4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Huester...cause you're the Huester.
5. Describe me in one word. Genuine (I know, I stole Kristins...sorry. You can call me "thief" if you want!)
6. What was your first impression? I thought you were quiet...
7. Do you still think that way about me now? haha! heck no! Now I know the truth. ;-)
8. What reminds you of me? My YL sweatshirt and pajama pants that I wear all the time--I bought them when I was at woodleaf with you! :-)
9. If you could give me anything what would it be? A gift card to ikea...hehe.
10. How well do you know me? There's so much to learn still!
11. When's the last time you saw me? Have I seen you since the ADX reunion? August?
12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Nah, I've told you pretty much everything--sometimes too much. ;-)
13. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you? Ummm...maybe. :-)

Ryan & Julie said...

1. Who are you? Julie, daffodil, or Katie's Lil sis
2. Are we friends? Yes, and we are ADX Sisters
3. When and how did we meet? Met at the ADX Reunion in August, but I sent you a letter while you were at camp to cheer you up.
4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Sunflower (because you love them)
5. Describe me in one word. Humble.
6. What was your first impression? I really don't remember, I was so nervous about meeting all of you!
7. Do you still think that way about me now? No
8. What reminds you of me? Sunflowers
9. If you could give me anything what would it be? A giant Sunflower like we gave to Cameron when I was pledging or a portal to travel to Kingsburg whenever you want!
10. How well do you know me? Not very, but we are slowly learning.
11. When's the last time you saw me? At the ADX reunion in August.
12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Not that I can think of
13. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you? Sure am!

Tamara B said...

1 Tamara L. Buitenwerf
2 ya, sure, you betcha!
3 grew up in good 'ol Kburg - maybe Young Life
4 hmm, can't think of one. you're ASHLEY to me
5 Committed
6 You were a cheerleader...I was an athlete
7 of course not
8 young life
9 one hot guy to lead you and have fun with
10 some, not as well as your close buddies of course
11 12-30-05 - great ADX get together
12 umm, not sure without thinking real hard and I'm too tired to do that.
13 Maybe in the next few days. I'd rather go home and see my family at the moment