Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I have been really blessed by my PBU friends. After nine hours of class on Saturday we all went to Holli's house for a fiesta. We had a pinata, good food, some mixed drinks, pin the tail on the donkey, watched three amigos, and danced the macarena (sp?). (Yeah, you know we are going to be awesome counselors!!) It was awesome. I love school - but I am also loving time with my new friends. Not all are pictured here, but from L to R is Katie, Holli, me, and Jocelyn. I am learning so much and now I am actually considering getting licensed. It is only 12 more credits and it might be a good thing to do. But then there are always advantaged to not getting licensed too. So, that is one thing I am praying about right now. Regardless, I have to get back to this paper. 6 pages down - three to go. Yippee!!

2 comments:

jerelyn said...

Oh my gosh, after nine hours of class I'd be in the mood for a fiesta too, or maybe a SIESTA!

Glad you're enjoying your classes and meeting fun, new people. Enjoy writing the rest of that paper! ;-)

Kristin said...

fun stuff! I love fiestas!! :) Looks liek you had a great time - the sombrero looks great on you!