i have a confession to make. and this may be a shock, because all of you know how i admire martha stewart and aim to be a suzy homemaker even in my "singleness"...
ok, here it goes. i hate to change the sheets on my bed. not only is my mattress super heavy, but my bed is up against the wall. so, my dislike for changing sheets has changed into a total disgust.
so, i just ignore it. it's just sheets afterall, right? it's not like i wear them out during the day. and i always have better things to do then wrestle with my ginormous mattress and change those stupid sheets.
well the other day i was talking to my mom about them. she was astonished to hear that i have not changed them in a super long time. my mom is very ritual about changing the sheets - every saturday morning she or my dad makes sure the chore is done. and i used to be somewhat good about it as well - i would change them at the beginning of every month.
but...well...here it goes - i haven't changed them since i moved in. in mid december. but wait!!they seem perfectly fine to me though.
hahahahaha will you still be my friend? how often do you change yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My offer still stands to help you change them! I will be your friend either way, though!
YOU HAVE SHEETS?!?!?!?!!?!?
Wow! I'm kidding. I to have a hard time changing our sheets. But it hasn't been since Dec. But I will still be your friend.
I can't wait until you come home to the west coast. How much longer?
Holy nastiness! I'm like your mom - every Saturday I change our sheets. If I miss a week, like when we're out of town, I'm disgusted about it till it gets done.
But, if you shower before bed every night, it's not AS bad.
um.......I slept on dirty sheets? ew............ :) :)
I change me sheets about one a month I think~
Post a Comment