It will be a week since I have been home, tomorrow. Wow. It was a challenging transition at first. It kinda felt like a dream. But, it also had a lot to do with jet lag, I’m sure! I will be back home on Oct.3 to be in Janell’s wedding.
I came home to a car that was not how I left it. This has nothing to do with the folks that I left it with though. Poor Holli and Jeremy, it was just poor timing that they had my car when it decided to start acting up. A stone flew up and hit my windshield (or it was a bullet from gunfire, you know how ghetto Langhorne can be…lol…yeah right) while I was gone. And, the bearings and hub decided to start being annoying so I had to replace it immediately when I got home. It is still making noises (in different places), and I think I need to take it back in. But that project can wait for another day, not today.
School (PBU) started on Monday and I think I am going to really like this semester. We are studying marriage and family – and how to counsel effectively within that. It was so great to be back with those friends. It was not so great to get smacked with homework. But that comes with grad school, I guess!
I started my new nanny job yesterday. I basically pick them up from school, run them to their appts, help with homework, and start dinner. It’s not that bad. This family is going through some hard times so I am happy to help them out. I am hoping to show them Christ and really serve them well.
My hopes are to get YL back up and running again in two weeks. I miss those kids and hanging with the leaders!
That’s all for now…back to work for me! Enjoy your weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment