Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pics of my new place...


the woods in the backyard.

the four-plex. recognize my saturn?:)

the walkway to my apt.

my two windows.

the door to the stairs that lead to my apt.

bathroom

bathroom

bathroom

kitchen - that's the door to my spare room.

kitchen

attic off pantry

pantry off kitchen

walk-in closet in spare room

spare room

spare room

my room

my room

living room/entrance to bathroom

living room

living room

5 comments:

Kristin said...

wow - you are all really moved in already! I like your place - it reminds me a bit of the place in Clinton. I can't wait to come see it in person! How nice too that you have a spare room for your computer and stuff!!

Tamara B said...

thanks for the tour!

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Only two things missing. Me and a fish tank.

Courtney Patch said...

Ash; looks so cute! And happy belated birthday too! I remember thinking that day when I read that, that we met right before we turned 18! Is that crazy or what! Love ya Burpie:)

jerelyn said...

looks like a great new place! how long have you been there? so beautiful, especially the woods in the back yard!

i should have given y'all a tour of my apartment when I moved in...maybe i still will! :-)