Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Annoying…

Has anyone seen that commercial for that fancy new vacuum that is so fun and cute it makes everyone who is over your house for a party jump up and dance? And how come there just happens to be that many vacuums, one for everyone to dance with, in that apartment? I mean, seriously, I hate just the one vacuum I do have – why would I buy eight? And how can cleaning be so fun that it makes me want to dance around, with my friends, while dressed up, at a party? Uh, yeah, that has to be one of the lamest commercials that I have seen in a while.

On to things I do like…

The other day I broke out the Christmas decorations. Yes, I know it’s early, but I wanted to get the task out of the way. And I am so glad I did because now I will get to enjoy them for a little longer then usual. I love Christmas. Hard to believe it is next month!

Quote of the day…

Yesterday I was with Katie (the girl I babysit) and her friend Andrea. Katie had just gotten back from Walt Disney World, where she saw (gasp!) people wearing fanny packs and it reminded Andy of a story. She told me, “One time, my dad bought a fanny pack and he WORE it. It was so creepy. I wanted to die.” LOL!! Ahhhh, the fanny packs. I remember when those were hot. But no one wears those anymore, except if they are European. And they always seem to team them with socks and sandals.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right that socks and sandals go with fanny packs! What is that!

jerelyn said...

haha...I used to have a fanny pack. So funny! Ah...the good ol' days.

ps...i love cleaning!! vacuuming is fun, but my favorite is MOPPING!