Today, along with finishing my second 20 plus page paper of the week (yes, I pretty much rock), I encountered my first mouse obstacle. I knew, since I moved here (to the EC), that this day would happen at some time or another. I also knew, that now since I live in the woods, that it would probably be in this apartment. Well, today while watching the history channel (yes, I’m a nerd), I caught a glimpse of something running along my wall out of the corner of my eye. I started praying, “Oh please Lord, help me to just be imagining things.” Unfortunately I wasn’t, as I then saw a field mouse run into my entertainment center. I promptly called my dad to ask for help. He told me to call my landlord, and I did. At first I didn’t want to call my landlord, because I didn’t want him to think that I was a girly CA mouse-hater. But…I soon decided I didn’t care what he thought and I gave him a call. (He lives in the downstairs apartment.) Long story short, thirty minutes later he was carrying a dead mouse out of my apartment. Praise the Lord for mousetraps! That was enough mouse activity to last me a lifetime…ick.
Tomorrow I begin my journey home for Thanksgiving. Because I leave at o’dark early on Tuesday, I will be spending the night in Philly tomorrow. I will be home for one week, and I am really looking forward to it. I hope that you all get to spend quality time with family and friends as well.
Next time you hear from me will be from the good ol’ WC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A mouse!!! I would have screamed and jumped up on the couch!! I will pray that this is your only experience with them!
Yeah, you are coming home. Will your have time to hang out?
Post a Comment