Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hi All,

I am writing this from work. Sometimes we have super busy days. Sometimes we have super slow days. Today is definitely one of the slower days… But – it gives me time to write in my blog, right?:-)

My birthday was last Thursday and quite honestly it felt like any other day. I worked from 8-8:30 (as usual…see my last blog entry) and came home and did some things around my house and went to sleep by 10:30. Exciting. But, my family did have a nice dinner for me on Saturday. I got to choose the dinner and I selected chipotle tri-tip, rice pilaf, sourdough bread, corn, and salad. My grandma also made the best lemon dessert ever. It was a great time. For my birthday my parents (and I am chipping in too) are having all the dark wood in my house painted. I cannot wait to get that done!

I am doing well. Right now I am either sick or my allergies are acting up…I really can’t tell. It’s annoying but I can live with it. Last night was our first YL club and it was interesting. It was really difficult for me to not know any kids and I began to miss the YLWJ kids like crazy. I also ran YLWJ much differently then Kingsburg YL runs theirs (which doesn’t mean it was better or worse) so I have to readjust what YL club means to me. But, with time I will feel more and more comfortable. Overall I am happy to help because I know they (and the kids) really need it.

Sulli began walking this week. It’s fun to watch…!

I looked at my calendar and blocked out some dates when I will be visiting friends in Washington State and Northern VA. Now I just need to ask for the time off… I am really looking forward to jumping on a plane and going somewhere. These last four months have been the longest time in like three years when I haven’t been flying or extensively traveling somewhere. It’s so weird!

The weather is nice and cool(er) today. Yay!

Guess that’s all for now. All in all nothing really exciting going on here. I am going camping next weekend. That’s fun! And the cheerleaders are continually keeping me on my toes which is fun as well (most of the time.) :-) Come to our game tomorrow - we are performing!

Have a great day! I am going to get back to work…

No comments: