Thursday, December 20, 2007
A girl from my cheer squad is giving out free kittens. I fell in love with this one and just might adopt it this weekend. It is a big decision. I would love a puppy, but I would feel bad leaving it home so much. A cat is more independent, and I do love all animals. Plus, this little guy reminds me of the cat I had growing up. I think I will name him Clinton after one of the places I lived in NJ (and the cutest little place in West Jersey if you ask me).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Soooo cute! Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you my friend!
Jersey is the cutest kitty ever!!
:-)
Now can you imagine NOT having picked little Jersey over a puppy? I mean, your hands might not be so scratched up, but you don't have to pick up poop all the time!
Post a Comment