For sure I need to tell you about my trip to VA. It was great and I am sad it is over. We saw some movies, went out to eat, went to see Argonautika in DC, went to church, spent time with some of Kristin’s friends, went shopping, spent time with Holli (who drove down for the day), scoped out some possible neighborhoods for me, had Starbucks, saw Kristin’s new office, talked and talked, laughed, and more. It was freezing cold but that did not stop us. I really enjoyed my time there and look forward to the big move this summer. I now have a better idea of what I will be transitioning to and I am looking forward to what this year has in store for me.
A couple of my friends have taken on themes for their blogs lately and I really like it. Sometimes I feel like all I post is a recap of what I have done lately. And while that does serve a purpose I want to expand my horizons with this blog. Most of all I want to write about what you want to know so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. So leave me a comment with some ideas on what you would like to read about my life.:-)
He is 3 months on Feb. 1 and quite the character!
I'm off to lunch now. Yippee!



4 comments:
Oh, he is getting so big! I loved talking to you the other night when you kept scolding him! Funny!
Yay! A new post! :) And I always love reading your updates, never you fear. Are you moving again?! Where? Well, wherever it is (or if its still Cali) I would LOVE to take some pics for you:) Just let me know when. heheh Love you Ash!
Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and the encouraging comment. Stop by anytime.
Hey Ashley - having a topic really helped me to be consistent in my blogging and gave me something to write about. But even so it is still just fun to write about whatever. I have an idea - maybe you can blog about what God is teaching you during the lenten season or maybe something like that. Or choose each week a work highlight and call it A day in the life... or I am sure you can come up with something. Wow I am rambling on your comment just like I rambled on my blog today!
I guess that is what you do on snow days!!!
Post a Comment