Saturday, January 24, 2009

Last weekend was a three-day-holiday and I was blessed to be able to fly up and visit one of my best friends, Hannah. I always try to make it to WA to see her once a year (in the three years since we have lived in NJ together) and it always seems to be cold when I go. The first year was March, the second November, and this year January. Next year, no matter where I am living, I hope to see WA when it is warm and green. In any case, we had a super fun time. We saw a movie (Twilight :-)), ate at fun places, went shopping (I got shoes and two very cute bags), went to church, talked/laughed a bunch (of course!), and went to Leavenworth for a day trip. (See pic below.) I enjoyed my time and it went by really fast. Thanks Hannah for your hospitality!

No comments: