Sunday, February 08, 2009
I signed up for eHarmony today. There is something that makes me feel vulnerable about putting myself on the Internet...I just feel like a one page profile hardly helps someone get to know me. I have tried these online dating sites before, and go through seasons where I am willing to give it a shot - and seasons where I am anti online matching services. In any case, I posted all my stats and info today. I know it is all in God's timing, and I am trying my very best to be patient. (Truly, I am!!) I have to admit that it is my prayer, though, that God will bring someone special into my life very soon. Maybe 2009 will be the year I have been waiting for?:-) I still have HOPE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Ashley if I was 20 years younger I'd throw my hat into the ring!
//bob
EH is good! 2009 will be a great year for you!!
Post a Comment