Friday, February 06, 2009

It is raining here and I am LOVING it. During lunch I purposely sat in my car and read. Weird, I know, but we hardly get rain here and I wanted to be out in it - without getting all wet.;-) And there is something about simple pleasures, such as hearing the rain hit the roof of your car. I hope it rains all weekend!!

I know that I haven't posted in a few days, but there really hasn't been much going on that I have felt the need to blog about. There are two things happening right now that I am excited/nervous/anxious about (and would love to share with you!) but I can't mention it here until they comes to pass (if they do, that is). I do look forward to sharing it with you when I have some direction from the Lord - however He directs me.

I am at work so I better get back to it. Enjoy your weekend!

(Oh, one fun thing to post - I am going on another cruise with the fam this summer! It will be a year to the exact date of last summer. Super excited!)

2 comments:

Tamara B said...

not so much liking the suspense my dear! Fun news about the cruise. I would love to do that someday.

Kristin said...

I'm jealous!