Friday, July 10, 2009
So, I have been thinking about stopping my blogging for a while. I just feel like anything I have to share I put on Facebook, and the majority of people who read my blog are my friends on Facebook. I would like to keep my blog though, as I anticipate many adventures to come in the future that I would like to share in this format. However, for the last few months I feel like I have been boring my readers on here. Thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
well its totally up to you but there are quite a few things i cant read on FB cuz the feed moves so quickly (too many posts from people) so this is good for me... but i understand either way.
I am not ever bored by your posts and I always love it when you post. I do understand your feelings about Facebook, but I would miss your blog! I will support your choice either way!
Um...NO.
Hi Ashley
I use Blogger for my journal where I write my everyday happenings. It might be boring but there are folks who read it every day and I find that surprising. To me a journal is where you write what you feel, your hopes and dreams, what you did that day. My journal goes back a few years now and I can look back at all the things that I’ve done. I have a FaceBook account and I can’t do what I do on my journal there. FaceBook is used to keep in touch with friends and a place where old friends can find you. A blog, or as I like to call it my journal, is something else entirely. Go check mine out and you will see the difference.
I hope you keep posting!
//bob
yeah, FB is convenient but this keeps a running total for you. I've printed mine out in the past and put in a book for my kids to have and laugh at years down the road. More recently though I've used it to copy thoughts/happenings into my shutterfly books and that's a perfect fit to the pictures. I don't hardly get on FB so I love to read your blog!
Post a Comment