Thursday, July 28, 2005

I have a new neighbor. No it isn't the cute single Christian guy I was hoping for...;) Instead it is a fat groundhog who loves to make himself at home around my steps. I was kinda startled by him yesterday as I have never seen a groundhog around my house before. (We have tons of them in this area - but I am on a somewhat busy street.) Poor little thing must have gotten lost. Anyway, he (or she!) seems to be enjoying my place since it has not left! It scurries under my porch whenever I get too close so I'm not scared of it...just think it's funny. If you were from CA, you would think so too!

On to a more important subject...

A group of boys went down to camp today in Goshen, Virginia. (Young Life's Rockbridge.) Please keep them in prayer. It is YLWJ's first wyld life camp experience ever...yay!

The weather was actually decent today...ptl! OK...off to the gym...or do I want to exercise outside??

1 comment:

Tim said...

Awww! What a cute groundhog. We don't have any over here...although I have seen a fox.