Monday, October 30, 2006

How was your weekend? Mine was good….although it went by quickly! The highlight was the hockey game Jeremy, Holli, and I went to on Saturday night in Philadelphia. It was the Philadelphia Flyers against the Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Penguins won 8-2. It was awesome. Sidney Crosby had a hat trick…and Jer had these awesome Pens jerseys we wore. Although we risked death by wearing them into that stadium full of Flyers fans, it was a lot of fun to support our team! Can’t wait until the next game!

School is busy but good. I just need to hang in there, and stay on top of things, until Thanksgiving and then my papers due reduce tremendously. Yay! This morning I registered for my winter class, and then my last three classes I have to take in the spring. While I do love school, it will be nice to be done.

It is getting really chilly here. Our evenings have (already) gotten into the 30s, and our days are dipping down as well. It has been sooooo windy here the past couple of days that a lot of our fall leaves are gone and it is beginning to look like the beginning of winter. It will be here soon!

My work’s annual fund raising banquet is a week from today. Please pray that everything will go well and that we have good attendance numbers. This is our major fundraiser of the year so it is important that all goes well.

There is now a Chipotle 30 mins. from here. Finally, semi-decent Mexican food is in my area. I think I have died and gone to heaven!!

Kristin is coming to Jersey this weekend. Looking forward to having her here!

Here is something inspiring for you to watch! The Capernaum director sent this to me. (Capernaum is Young Life for teens with disabilities.)

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

No comments: