Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My weekend in pictures...

Jerelyn came to visit and we had a great time with Kristin. She flew in on Friday morning and I picked her up and we drove down to VA. Here are some of my favorite moments...

At Uno's pizza. Then we went and saw "Music and Lyrics." Super cute!

In the car...with Starbucks of course!

We went to Mount Vernon.

George Washington was home!

Went and said "hello" to another president...

We were friggin freezing!

Washington Monument

Skating on the frozen reflection pond in front of the Capitol.

WWII Memorial

Of course Cluckers tagged along!

Jer in front of Iwo Jima.

On Sunday we went to the Naval Academy in Annapolis.

It was amazing!

Football Stadium - Go Navy!

Sadly we had to say "goodbye" to Kristin and head back to Dirty Jersey on Sunday night. Jerelyn flew out really early on Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you could skate on that pond when we were frolicking near it without coats a month earlier!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley,
I have to tell you that Panera Bread made it out here. There's one in Hanford and Visalia. Super Good!!! I have been there 3 times and waiting for more. Looks like you had a great weekend. Do you still need the ph# for Fjords? I totally forgot to get it to you.

Anonymous said...

sounds so fun! I wish I could have been there with you guys :) Thanks for sharing all the pics!

jerelyn said...

we sure had some fun that weekend, didn't we?! you were awesome to take me to the airport before the dawn even thought about cracking! and yeah for panera...I frequent the one in Hanford, so anytime you're interested, I'd be happy to make the drive!!