Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Oh my goodness…

I thought January was crazy but Feb. is certainly giving it a run for its money.

*Friday I became sick with a sinus infection/sore throat. Was put on meds on Saturday. Felt much better on Sunday.

*On way home from picking up meds and running errands on Saturday, I got rear-ended.

*Monday night I thought I was having a heart attack. Chest pains that shot into my lower jaw and down left arm. I called my insurance’s 24-hour nurse help line to ask her if I should be concerned and she told me I had to call 911 immediately. So, I did, and had the police and medics in my apt. Long story short, it was “just” an anxiety attack. Scary, and weird.

*Tuesday I started getting sick again – this time I think I have a double ear infection and sore throat!

And, to top all of this off, our windchill has been below zero most days this month. Lovely.

I think I need a vacation!:-)

Ugh, and it is only Feb. 7!

No comments: