My life going from CA to NJ and then back to CA (again!). Thinking God is leading me back to the East Coast for a second time...
Here are my stories, thoughts, struggles and dreams...
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
I paid $3.75 for gas this morning. I think I will have to go hungry for the rest of the day now. (;-)) What is gas where you live?
I drive 25 miles to work which isn't too far but not a cheap trip to the office either. Gone are the days that I'm willing to drive to the office for a few hours of work!
"Love is a feeling of the mind as much as of the heart; it concerns the will as much as the emotions; it describes the deliberate effort that we can make only with the help of God." - Unknown
A good quote...
"We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world." - Helen Keller
4 comments:
$3.59 - not much better...
hey ash, how are you? do you have johnnie thompson's email? can you send it to me? hope all is well!
jen
Ours jumped up a bit on Saturday to $3.22
I drive 25 miles to work which isn't too far but not a cheap trip to the office either. Gone are the days that I'm willing to drive to the office for a few hours of work!
Yeah I paid $3.71 last night...ridiculous!
Post a Comment