Sometimes the neighbor kitty tries to come in...but (s)he is not allowed inside!
With the rain the air has cleared and our mountains are back in view. I have been told that the mountains could be in view everyday years and years ago. Now we are lucky if we can see them 10 days out of the year. Also makes me nervous of all the smog we are breathing in that is blocking our view! Ick! In any case, this pic was taken right outside of my house after church yesterday. Lovely...

3 comments:
how cute that they play together! i think tobias misses his brother and sometimes i feel bad that he only lives indoors.
Cute kitties! And the mountains looks BEAUTIFUL!
I miss being able to look out the front door and see those mountains! All I have to look at now is an empty peanut field. :(
Post a Comment