Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dear Husband,

I don’t know your name, where you are, or what you are doing at this very moment…but I know that I love you. I know that I can’t wait to marry you and be your wife and the mother of your children. I know that I am so excited to serve the Lord together with you. I know that I look forward to using our marriage and family as an example of Christ and His love. I am anticipating how God will use you in my life and better teach me how to love Him and you, our kids, and others more sacrificially and vice versa. I also foresee many adventures, laughs, meaningful conversations, special moments, etc.

Today is Valentine’s Day. I don’t know how many more Valentine’s Days I have to go through without having you by my side. God in His perfect timing has it all planned out. In the meantime I am praying for you, thinking of you, and hoping that you are on His path and kept safe.

Happy Valentine’s Day.

Love your future wife,

ashley

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I'm still looking for you to. Just wish you had an e-mail address on your page somewhere.

mon

Ashley said...

oh, it's there...lol...

Anonymous said...

....well I guess that shows my laziness in that I didn't dig though your page well enough to find it. ...
wait... as I type this I find your e-mail address.... does this prove me to be a dork since it was so very very plainly obvious!.... hmmm should I introduce myself or continue to be the anonymous future husband?



mon

Ashley said...

by all means, please introduce yourself! lol :-)

jerelyn said...

Sweet! Who is this anonymous future husband? I KNEW you had something to tell me! So exciting. lol

See you at breakfast before church Sunday!