Thursday, March 06, 2008

WHO
Who are your closest/best friends? Kristin, Hannah, Amy, Jerelyn, Holli
Who do you love? My family and friends, of course!
Who is your mom? Kathy. She is teaching kindergartners right now.
Who owns your house? My parents. I rent from them...the house. I don't live with them.
Who bought you the clothes your wearing? Some my mom as a gift. Some me. One ring is a gift from my grandma.
Who is at your house? Right now? My kitten, Jersey. He is probably sleeping on top of something that he shouldn't right now.
Who loves you? Jesus. My friends and family.
Who said hey to you today? The secretary at our office when I walked in.
Who are you talking to right now? No one.
Who was your first kiss? Rick C.
WHAT
What town do you live in? Kingsburg
What are your pet peeves? People who do not follow through.
What are you wearing? Work clothes.
What do your teeth look like? Straight, thanks to braces!
What are you doing in an hour? Lunch break. Eating (well) and hopefully finishing my book.:-)
What is your middle name? Marie
What is your deepest secret? I can't tell you that!
What are you doing tomorrow? Work - but yay, it's Friday!
What is your Dad's middle name? Steven.
What is in this for you? It gives me something to do and hopefully others will repost on their blogs so I can learn about then!
What is your favorite thing(s) to do? Travel, laugh, be with loved ones, help others, sleep, etc.
What are you sitting on? my desk chair
WHERE
Where are you at right now? Work.
Where were you at at 12 noon today? It's not that time yet!
Where is your toothbrush at? In the drawer to the left of my sink.
Where do you sleep? In my bed at home. In my newly painted room.:-)
Where do you live? In a house by the high school.
Where were you at at 7pm yesterday? Young Life.
Where is your car? In the parking lot in front of the office. It so needs to be washed.
Where are your brothers/sisters? My brother is at work, teaching. I don't have a sister. My sister-in-law is probably at home with my niece right now.
Where did you put your bookbag? I don't have a bookbag anymore - thank goodness! My briefcase thing is on my desk to my right.
Where do you keep your socks? In my second drawer of my dresser.
WHEN
When was your first kiss? Seventh grade.
When are you getting a job? Have two, thanks.
When will you grow up? I don't know!!:-)
When are you going to call your friend? After work I have a phone date with Hannah.
When did you get home last night? From Young Life? 9ish?
When did you graduate? 1996 from high school. 2001 from college. 2007 from grad school.
When are you going to stop taking surveys? Geez, someone is cranky!
When was the last time you had a fruit smoothie? I don't know? Def was at YL.
When are you getting married? Soon, I hope.:-)
WHY
Why are you taking this? Finished my report much quicker then expected and now I get the rest of the morning off.
Why are you weird? Again with the mean questions!!
Why are you wearing what your wearing right now? Work clothes for work. Get it?
Why dont you have friends? I DO have friends...I promise!!
Why don't you have a sweetheart? I live in Kingsburg. Enough said.
Why do you live where you're at? For now I think it is where God wants me. I have a hunch that will change soon.
HOW
How do you fix your hair? Depends on my mood and time!!
How are the kids? Ask me that in a few years when I have some.
How many hours do you spend on the computer? Depends on the day...
How many TV shows do you watch? I only TIVO two shows. If I had more time there is much more I'd like to see. That's OK though...I like being busy.
How often do you say I love you? Not enough...that's for sure! (I love you, btw!)

No comments: