Thursday, October 09, 2008

Here are some updated pics for you! I am home and recovering from my surgery - that is a whole separate post! For now here are some bits and pieces to what I have been up to:
While Tammy was in town we had an ADX alum picnic. It was fun seeing the girls (and their husbands and kids) who showed up. Due to this blog being public I am not going to post any of the pics of the kiddos (you can see them on my private Facebook if you'd like) but know we had a super fun time (as we always do!).


Last Saturday Jerelyn and I went to Laguna Hills (which made for a very long day) to see Cindy get married. It was fun to have the roomies reunited again! It was a nice` day. Jerelyn is now a roomie again until she gets married in Dec!






And I know I wrote about SF with Amy in a previous post but here are some pics from the trip...:-) Good times!







Be sure to check out my Facebook album(s) as there are many more updated pics of my life on that site!

No comments: