Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Such bad timing, but I need to just get it over with... I am having my gall bladder surgery on Monday. It is very angry and is beating up my liver. It is time for it to go bye-bye. I will be out of commission for at least two weeks. I get bored easily...please come and visit me!

The sad thing is that I am super busy at work and have plans on the weekends coming up that I now have to cancel. Boo to that! Stupid surgery!!! (But oh how I love knowing I will feel much better!!)

Need to get back to work...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll come by and visit. We can watch a chick flick. Let me know what you to see.

I Really Ought To Be Doing Something Else... said...

Are you recouping at home or at your parents'? Glad to know they are able to figure out what is going on!

Ashley said...

At my parents for the first 2-3 days and then my house.:-) It is at 1:15 on Monday - yikes!

jerelyn said...

AH!!! But guess what you forgot...?? You will have a ROOMMATE there too!! You won't be bored, when I'm not at work, I'll try to be there to keep you company as much as possible!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you sister! Wish I could be there to hang out with you as you recover!

Courtney Patch said...

Aw, hope your surgery goes well!!! So sorry to hear that. But I'm sure you'll feel so much better. Praying for ya friend!

Tamara B said...

wow Ash. I hadn't read your blog since I've been back. How are you feeling? One of my girlfriends here had the same thing right before we went on vacation.