Thursday, October 16, 2008

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/10223306

What a nice story to start my day off with...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley- i stummbled onto your blog and was wondering about your doctor that gives you the hcg shots, how did you find him? what kind of program is thisand do you think it works. Thanks
Erica

Ashley said...

It did work, yes. If I had more money I would have definitely done another cycle. It is fairly pricey... I don't know if the shots itself worked or the 800 calorie a day diet and intense exercise that did it (or the combination there of) but I was pleased with the results nonetheless. The shots don't hurt all that much. Although, the clinic I went through was def in it for the money and offered me zero discipline or help. So, I had to be accountable to myself and self motivated to diet and exercise outside of taking the shots. I went to Advanced Weight Loss and Rejuvenation Centers 559-224-8446. I think they are also online. When I initially did my search it was fairly easy for me to find a place that did HCG shots near me through a google search. Hope that helps. Losing weight is hard and I still have along way to go. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

thank you ashley for the quick response.
E