skip to main | skip to sidebar

Ashley's Adventures

My life going from CA to NJ and then back to CA (again!). Thinking God is leading me back to the East Coast for a second time... Here are my stories, thoughts, struggles and dreams...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Awwwww....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVcH4oqrgsk&mode=related&search=
Posted by Ashley at 1:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Something to think about...

"Love is a feeling of the mind as much as of the heart; it concerns the will as much as the emotions; it describes the deliberate effort that we can make only with the help of God." - Unknown

A good quote...

"We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world." - Helen Keller
  • Alisha
  • Ally
  • Carrie
  • Charlie the Coyote
  • Chris
  • Christen
  • Courtney
  • Deborah (must know password)
  • Dennis
  • Dooce
  • Hannah
  • Jana
  • Jen
  • Jerelyn
  • Josh
  • Katelyn
  • Katie home
  • Katie work
  • Kristin
  • Mandy
  • Phelan Pham
  • Suzanne
  • Tammy
  • Vicky
  • MySpace
  • Facebook
  • Valley Teen Ranch
  • Young Life

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (27)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (76)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (56)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ▼  July (18)
      • I bought a mattress/box spring/and frame today. N...
      • Quote of the day from my good friend Jerelyn, in s...
      • You know you live in a small town when you have th...
      • I am soooo tired right now. I haven't been sleepi...
      • I chopped my hair off today. I have been wanting ...
      • So I hear that KHS c/o 96 is finally having their ...
      • Awwwww....
      • I am way too tired to post but I did want to blog ...
      • Eleven months...
      • Why I love Holli...
      • good things about today... playing with my niece...
      • One of the great things about moving home is being...
      • Today I have writer's block - or should I call it ...
      • I was watching America's Got Talent tonight and th...
      • What a great day!
      • In passing my brother mentioned this show to me ca...
      • A lot of people have been asking about the job hun...
      • Hello, remember me? It’s been a looooooong time, ...
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (112)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2005 (110)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (4)

About Me

My photo
Ashley
View my complete profile
 

Let me know you stopped by and what you think! Have a great day!