My life going from CA to NJ and then back to CA (again!). Thinking God is leading me back to the East Coast for a second time...
Here are my stories, thoughts, struggles and dreams...
Thursday, July 26, 2007
So I hear that KHS c/o 96 is finally having their reunion. It will be on Sept 29 at the gun club. I haven't decided if I will be attending or not. Hmmmm. Thoughts?? Anyone want to be my hottt date?
"Love is a feeling of the mind as much as of the heart; it concerns the will as much as the emotions; it describes the deliberate effort that we can make only with the help of God." - Unknown
A good quote...
"We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world." - Helen Keller
2 comments:
The GUN club? lol. Yikes. My guess is either Tammy or Kristin would love to be your date...did you check out those pics on K's website!?
I didn't go to my 10-year because it was the weekend of Alisha's wedding. I don't really know if I would have gone anyway though...
How was Ikea???
Oh my gosh! I can't believe this. You had a good suspension. I think I'm going to rethink if I'm going to go if the rumor is true.
Post a Comment