One of the great things about moving home is being able to be so close to my niece. This past week has been especially nice in that I have been able to spend lots of time with her. Today I had her all morning and it was wonderful. We went to the park. We played on my piano (I will give her lessons one day). We had a lot of fun.
She will be one next month. I am looking forward to her party. It is going to be a puppy theme. She definitely takes after her auntie (and papa) that she loves dogs! It is nice to know that I will be here for such a milestone. She is growing soooo quickly. She is just about ready to walk, her teeth are coming in, she just learned to dance, and she chatters away in her baby language. She is a precious, sweet, girl.
She looks just like my brother. It is really crazy. I am looking forward to being able to see her grow up and what God has in store for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment