Today I have writer's block - or should I call it blogger's block? I just don't know what to write about. I do have news about the job search, but if you don't mind I want to wait until Friday night to tell you about it. So, today I give you this survey. It's not very exciting, I know, but at least it's something, right? :-) Oh, and by the way, if you have noticed that the blogs seem off date-wise it is because my blog was still under EST. I fixed that and now it is under PST. And another thing - if you would like me to blog on a certain subject, or have a question, or just want me to tell you what I love about you, be sure to leave me a comment.
1. Where were you an hour ago?
My parents' house.
2. Who will be your next kiss?
My niece tomorrow morning!
3. What kind of deodorant do you use?
Secret.
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope.
5. When was the last time you went out of the state?
May 23.
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No...but watched rented movies.
7.What was the last thing you had to drink?
Starbucks.
8. What are you wearing right now?
Nothing. Just kidding. Capris and a shirt.
9. What was your last purchase?
Stuff from Walgreens.
10. Last food you ate?
Lunch at Los Pepe's with Amy. I am sooo hungry but it is kinda too late to eat dinner now.
11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Alisa
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No.
13. Do you have a pet?
No. But my parents have one that I consider my own.
14. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
My girls at cheer practice today. Yes, cheerleading IS a sport! They work very hard.
15. Where did you go today?
Los Pepes with Amy, Walgreens, Parents house, Starbucks to meet Alisa, cheer practice, my house.
16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
East Coast...or Ireland.
17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I am going to buy a dresser online tonight form Ikea. Does that count?
18. One thing you hate about yourself?
Just one? Too many to list.
19.Favorite Song?
IDK.
20. Are you missing anyone?
DEFINITELY
21. Last play you saw?
Fiddler on the Rood
22. What are your plans for the day?
Well it is 11:10 PM so pretty much sleep is all I have left on the list.
23. Ever go to camp?
LOL Um, hello, I have definitely had my fill of camp.
24. What is your biggest fear?
That I won't ever have the chance to be a wife and mom.
25. Do you have any tattoos or piercing?
Yes.
26. Last person who made you cry?
Can I plead the fifth on this one?
27. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No not at the moment.
28. Where are your best friends located?
All over...:-(
29. Do you have a tan?
No. Freckles? Yes.
30. How soon do you want to have kids?
That's up to God.
31. Have you ever drank soda from a straw?
Yup.
32. Ever mixed all the sodas from the machine and drank it?
Ha ha, for sure.
33. Do you have allergies?
No.
34. Do you like hot sauce?
Ick.
35. Next time you’ll take a shower?
When I wake up.
36. Last shot you received?
Tetanus I'm assuming...
37. What is your mood?
OK
38. Are you someone’s best friend?
I hope so. =]
39. What did you do for valentine’s day?
I was snowed in that day.
40. What are you doing right now?
This survey! =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment