Friday, July 27, 2007

I chopped my hair off today. I have been wanting to donate to Locks of Love for a while now but every time I got close to doing it I got really nervous. I wasn't nervous about giving my hair to a wonderful organization but nervous about parting with my hair that took three years to grow out. My hair grows sooooo slowly and I LOVE having long hair. But, I told myself I just needed to do it. My hair will grow back and if I am that attached to my hair then I need to get rid of it. So I did. It is about to my chin. I am OK with it - it will just take some time getting used to I think. I'll try to post a pic soon...:-)

Night all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new hair style. Craig said he would put together your dresser tomorrow. Give me a call.

jerelyn said...

I LIKE THE NEW HAIR!! post a pic soon and share it with the rest of the world. :-)