Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am way too tired to post but I did want to blog a bit about today to get my daily writing in...

The highlight of my day was Jerelyn's bday party. We went to Red Robin, did a bit of shopping, and went to her apt. in Selma where we enjoyed funfetti cupcakes like we were five all over again. It was great. She is the big 3-0 now. Happy birthday friend!

Now it is time for some sweet sleep...

1 comment:

jerelyn said...

2:59am!?! You must have hit some kinda traffic on the way home, cause you left my place (only five miles away!!) at 11:30!! hehe.

Thanks again SO MUCH for everything last night. Those funfetti cupcakes were the best! :-)

And I'm going to need you to come with me to spend the rest of my Pier 1 card. Maybe Visalia?? :-)

Have fun at Ikea tomorrow! (so jealous!)